Sunday 31 May 2015

Do You Have 'It' ?


I wonder how many of you see yourselves in this short video ... I know that I do.


As a kid, I always loved to take things apart to see how they worked. Although building wasn't the driving-force to get my ticket as a teenager, I soon became an ardent homebrewer and have loved building radio gear all of my life. When in high school my favorite classes, and teachers, were the shop courses which led me to become a Tech-Ed teacher at 21 years of age. I think it all started with an early case of the ' knack'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE KNACK IS BACK!

Hi Steve, I started soldering again, working on a kit for the summer. I'm even doing blogs again! I'll be following yours again too, at least till fall starts up again. 73,Bert WF7I

Steve McDonald said...

Thank you Bert and good to hear that you are back soldering and blogging once again! Bert's interesting blog, the 'Electronics dabbler', can be viewed here:

https://wf7ihomebrew.wordpress.com/2015/05/